What, you may ask, have I been upto these last few days?
Well, ask away!
Among other things, I have been steadily devouring a constant stream of movies from my Netflix subscription! So without much ado (or I do!), or fanfare, I present:
Movies watched over the last four weeks that you must see:
If you have seen them, see them again!
1) The Usual Suspects : Its all about Kevin Spacey and Bryan Singer (X-Men anyone?)
2) MASH: Season 1: Disc 1,2,3 1972; MASH: Season 2: Disc 1 1973: Hawkeye, Trapper, Radar, Blake, Frank, Hotlips – Can you say no?
3) Lost Boys of Sudan, 2003 : A touching story
4) Sarah Silverman: Jesus is Magic, 2005 : This woman is so baaad, but this is sooo good! She can sing, dance and be so funny – some kind of intellectually risque funny one, she is!
5) The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill: Watch out for a surprise ending
6) The Hudsucker Proxy, 1994: Tim Robbins and Paul Newman are unmissable
7) The Yes Men, 2003: The antics and what they got away with – hilarious
8) The Boondock Saints: Thanks to Schpai and Lo for pointing this one out
9) Elizabethtown, 2005: Can Kirsten Dunst be any more chirpy?
Update: Just finished with Cool Hand Luke, 1967 – “What we got here is a failure to communicate” – Paul Newman again… he was 42 when he made this movie… where does he go wrong?…
And continuing in the opposite vein, here are Movies watched over the last four weeks that you must absolutely NOT see:
1) Aeon Flux: Special Collector’s Edition, 2005 : Arrgghhhhhhh… against my better judgement, i selected this!
2) Osmosis Jones, 2001: This movie is by the farrelly brothers, gross out kings par compare… there was a point in my life when i enjoyed this… not so much anymore, though i do regress sometimes
There you go, kids… details of other naughty events and happenings will be made available with a subscription fee.